Saturday, September 5, 2009

Feathers

I pulled just about every trick in the book to get this wee one's attention, as he was SO not into me. Including a new one- sticking feathers from the ground to my oh so sweaty forehead.

Gross. Really gross considering they probably came off of a duck's booty.  I guess a little duck poo never hurt anyone.

Finally though, FINALLY, I got him!


And I really want to write something clever and reminiscent of Austin Powers to go with the below picture, but I can't think of what he says whilst doing this particular pose (help me out here people!)


And how cool is this shirt? Like I didn't come home and immediately get on the web to buy one for Jude.


One more of his little sweet face:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP