Thursday, October 1, 2009

I am totally...

BOOKED!

If you call or email for fall sessions, I am going to have to pull a Jedi mind trick and tell you that you don't really want to schedule a session in 2009 , nor do you really want pictures in time for Christmas, but that what you really want is a 2010 session and pictures for Valentines Day or Mother's Day! My fall sessions are totally booked and even January is starting to fill up! I have some availability in December, but won't be able to guarantee anything in time for Christmas. Another reason to buy a gift certificate from me if you weren't able to get a 2009 session in!

And hmmmm, talking about Christmas makes me feel all gooey inside, so about a little promo? Buy a gift certificate from me before October 21, and I'll add on another 50%! So for example, you buy one for $100, I'll kick in another $50... total gift certificate for $150!  See how easy that is? I didn't even have to open up Excel or search in the black hole known as the Robinson Family Junk Drawer for a calculator to figure that one out!


It has to be a real GIFT people, not buying one for a session you have already booked or for your own session. And you have to spend at least $75.

And what's a post without a picture? How about another one of my sweet Presley, whose long, drawn out "mommy, I loooooooovvvvvveeeeee you" sentiments have pierced my very soul. Good thing too, because after the meltdown of the day yesterday, I needed to hear her tell me that post-meltdown.



For curious minds, the meltdown of the day revolved around what to wear. I am to the point where I don't care what she puts on, I'll let her wear jammies all day, if
she.would.just.decide.and.not.change.clothes.567.times.before.8am.

Oh and one more thing, I am in process of updating my website with all new pix and other awesomeness! Hopefully, cross your fingers, I'll get it done this weekend. Whoo hoo!


1 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this photo in color! So awesome!

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP