Monday, February 1, 2010

Beautiful

As I was editing these pictures, Emily was sitting on my lap and sighed "Wow. She's beautiful."

Yes she is Emily, yes she is.


I've said it before and I'll say it again... parents- don't stop getting professional pictures taken of your kids once they are school age! I love a good school portrait as much as anyone (and boy do I have some funny ones of myself to show you one day) ... after all, they ARE a tradition and a rite of passage... but they do not compare to really beautiful professional portraits. They just don't.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow! So beautiful. PHEW! Love that last one...but they are all gorgeous.

Kristin said...

My husband's reaction was "Wow!" - can't wait to show Claire these photos!

Both her and Camryn got into the car after the photo shoot and said "That was fun - she was soooo nice!". Thanks for making it so easy! Looking forward to getting photos of my older daughter and son taken in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

Kerrie....of course I vote for my baby #4 but since that one can't win then I vote for #36.

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP