Monday, June 21, 2010

A Good Summer

Ahhh, summer. This summer is especially sweet because I am not stuck in the corporate world and actually get to hang out with my kids and Jesse- who is off for the next 8 weeks.  How sweet life is right now. And by hanging out, I mean spending every waking minute in the pool because its close to 577 degrees here in Houston. Their hair is crunchy with chlorine, and to be honest with you, they likely won't bathe for the next 2 months ...hopefully I am not the only parent that considers swimming equivalent to a bath am I?!? I mean seriously- you don't really need soap do you?

How about these summer beauties?  I took these at the very beginning of the summer... or maybe the end of spring... and am a little behind posting.  

How sweet are they?!!?  Mom had never put her hair in pigtails prior to the session...I like to think I suggested a sweet new hairstyle for her. LOVE me some sweet pigtails... I only wish my girls would let me do them more often... I think I had to pay them last time I tried it.
blog2

blog1

 Don't you want to reach through the screen and give her a hug? I love this pouty expression only a sweet little girl like this could get away with. It's so honest and absolutely priceless.
blog3

Tags: Houston Children's Photography, Houston Children's Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP