Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back in the Swing of Things

Hi.

My blogging skills have stunk lately, but I am coming back around. Kids are in school now, which means I actually have some time to do this... YAY.

What's new in my world? Well I am glad you asked.  I am going to start this post by pimping out my hairdresser, Melissa, who gave me the most amazing treatment yesterday that, has liberated me from the flat iron forever!

Can I get a fist pump and a whoot whoot?

Before the treatment, my hair was, well- nappy. After treatment, it dries straight (but not too flat) and the best part is, even in the hurricaney, rainey season of Houston, Texas, there IS NO FRIZZ.  Let's hope I am this excited about it in a week or so, cause right now I still can't believe its MY HAIR on top of this head.

It kinda feels like a wig. In a good way.

And meet two beautiful young women who already HAD awesome hair :-).
MM blog 1
MM blog 2
MM blog 3


If you have not already gotten your senior pix done, give me a holler!

RS blog1
RS blog2
RS blog3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP