Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"I've got nothing but love for you baby."
~Al Green

February is the month of LOVE, so I have a little promo going on. Why? Because I just went to BodyPump, and although my arms are totally numb and I can't feel the mouse when I click, I've got endorphins cruising through my bloodstream! I love life!!


The fine print:
  • Session does not have to occur in February, but it must be booked and creative fee must be paid in full this month. 
  • The session can be scheduled anytime in 2011.
  • No limit on referral credits! Refer 10 friends that book and you just earned yourself $1,000 in print credits!
  • I rarely do sales like this, so take advantage of it while you can!
And speaking of LOVE, I love this wall collage. Mom loved the collage I did on the blog so much, she ordered a 15x30 of it for her own walls. And since I had it drop shipped out of state to her home, I never got to see it. So I ordered one for myself as a sample, and I'm in love!



And finally, some fun pictures of some cousins. You probably recognize a few of these kiddos from a previous entry or two!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP