Monday, March 14, 2011

Seriously, am I really still blogging stuff from 2010?!?

OK folks, I am finally getting around to closing out 2010 so I can archive these pictures and start blogging more of 2011! My head is spinning with new ideas, I've got some visions of images floating around in my head and am going to do my best to get them out of my head and into my camera over the next couple of weeks!

Here are some fun pix from the mini sessions I did in October/November (speaking of which, I am doing MORE mini sessions in May... look out for an announcement soon about them!)

This mom feels my pain joy, as she has four kiddos too... three of which are triplets!!!

You've seen them here before... one of the sweetest little families- about to welcome a new addition!
I do love a good headshot- mom thought the pic below looked like a Ralph Lauren ad :-)

More 2010 to come- I'm knee deep in thinking up spring break activities in the midst of pouring down rain... I think there is a fort being built in one of the kid's room as I type this :-).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP