Friday, August 12, 2011

As I was walking out of the gym the other day...

... I overheard one of the instructors saying to another instructor:
"Is it just me or are teenage girls more beautiful these days?!"
I'm not sure what it is about the water in the South, but WOW! She was right!

Take a look at this Kardashian look-alike (I don't really watch that train wreck of a show... mainly because the one time my friend Melissa made me watch it I was immediately sucked in and had to claw my way out...)

Anywho, dosen't she look like she could be Kim's sister?!?!


Funny story- she wanted some shots in her letter jacket, but the problem was that it's about 1,789 degrees in Houston at the moment. Who wants to wear a heavy letter jacket in this heat? Especially when you know you are already going to have a work to keep the makeup from melting off your face in normal clothes without the addition of winter wear.  The solution? Keep the letter jacket in the refrigerator all day! Mom's idea :-). And apparently it worked! For a couple of minutes anyway ... long enough to get some shots before she had a heat stroke. I gotta tell you, I never would have thought of that...genius!




1 comments:

so blessed said...

Flawless!! Beautiful, creative pics that capture her so well! Blessed to have watched her grow up :)
Mrs. Kim

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP