Friday, August 26, 2011

I had a vision of a flowy white dresses on a white-sanded beach...

I know that's what this mom had in her head. How do I know?  When I saw the dress she put on her wee one, I had those same visions.

But she had other ideas.

Sometimes reality is better than the vision you have in your head, huh?  Lots of things about kids are like that I suppose. You have one vision of a perfect- whatever- in your head, but your kid gives you something totally different... but something so much more real. How many adults would muck up a perfectly good white dress just to feel the squishy earth in their hands?  Heck, how many adults would get this much joy out of feeling something as "ordinary" as ... sand?  

I for one, got a lesson from these beautiful kiddos about living in the moment.
 We did manage a few snaps before these kids got too close to the temptation of the water :-).
I think she saw something I didn't until I got home and started processing these photographs.  She looks like she is catching sunbeams!
I hope you all take the opportunity to revel in the earth's beauty and live in the moment... if not forever, at least every once in a while.

1 comments:

edegra online said...

wow... very cute baby.. wish you all the best dear...

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP