Monday, October 3, 2011

Whenever we get together, it's like no time has passed...

This is my college roommate Leigh Ann and her family. 

Leigh Ann has no "off" button. 
She never has and I hope she never will.
And I mean that in a good way. 

Anyone that can do an impromptu skit about the size of my iPhone case that has everyone in the room in tears is one funny gal (in my defense Jude peed on my first one and ruined it, so I went with the military grade case the second time around. Yes, its large and in charge!)

I do believe wine may have squirted out my nose during that skit.

Just a little bit.

And I just want to eat her kids up! Their reward for letting me take pictures was they got to take a few with my camera.

Love, love, love this family!!

I can't remember exactly what directive I gave her, but this picture was snapped just after she licked her hubs.
Told you- no "off" button- remember?
 Anyone want to guess which college we all went to?!?

GIG EM!

1 comments:

Maggie Bello said...

Gorgeous, Tracy!

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP