Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's a Black & White & Rainbow Kinda Day

I told Mom I wanted to lick those delicious freckles right off her off her sweet face. Is that weird?

And I was so pleased when this brand new mom told me she loved the picture below as much as I did. Not your typical newborn picture, but to me- it speaks volumes. Love.


And these little Rainbow Brights. Crack me up every time I do their pictures. Typical sisters- one is sweet, conservative, & a rule follower and the other likes to take a walk on the wildside (you know you totally just sang that in your head like Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch). I've got a couple of those myself.
More from these sessions later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP