Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sister and the Bubbas

Does that not sound like a sweet 70s disco/rock band?  Well its not.. its my client!

Meet Sister.



Meet The Bubbas.


I seriously giggle a little everytime I remember that they call these boys The Bubbas. Its so perfect. I want to start calling my girls The Bubbas b/c its pretty much the coolest nickname EVER.

When I asked Mom how I could tell the twins apart so I would know what to call them, she said I probably wouldn't be able to, but that one of them had slightly darker green shoes than the other. And I wanted to ask her if she ever had trouble telling them apart but knew that was a stupid question for the mother of twins {grin}... so I kept quiet even though I really wanted to know... and STILL do want to know {wink!}.

Mom, hope the kids got their trip to the Disney store after you see their pictures and know we captured some good ones!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP