Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gift Certificates!

SOOOOOOOOOOO my friend, police-officer extraordinaire Jodi is working on a fundraiser for a sweet baby girl with a life threatening heart condition. I am going to donate a photography session and a print in their raffle (hint hint, buy a raffle ticket from Jodi). In the meantime, I had these groovey gift certificate cards printed up and although I only needed one, the minimum I could order was 25. 

Know anyone with a baby on the way? Know a family who gets boring mall studio prints of their children and could use a change of pace and a new vision?   Buy a gift certificate from me! To sweeten the pot, I will add on 25% as a freebie and thank you for helping me get rid of these and making me feel like I didn't waste the paper they were printed on!

You can order whatever denomination you want, since I had these printed with space to add that info in. Genius, I know.

Of course, this is only for new sessions and not for sessions already booked. I'm not THAT nice!

So start your Christmas shopping early!  Email me for more details!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP