Tuesday, August 4, 2009

San Antonio Road Trip, Part Deux

When I met the parents of these two, they did not have children yet, but they did have two cats with two eyes. No, not two eyes on each cat, two eyes total!  They were and continue to be big time animal lovers, which I think contributes in part to why they are SO fun and laid back.  They were fellow graduate students at Trinity University with my hubbie Jesse (where Mom is now a professor), so it was only fitting we do their children's shoot there.


I love the way big brother is gazing adoringly at his little sis in this picture!


Oh, and did I mention that is where Jesse PROPOSED to me?

On campus, in front of the chapel.

Over pizza from Little Caesers.  He was sweating nervous bullets and I turned into a crying, sappy mess. It was SO perfect.

Oh, I almost forgot this little tidbit. This wee one was getting a bit tired of being the center of attention. We resorted to the one thing Mom knew would get her attention.

Tacos.

Can't say I blame her.

She was SOOO rejuvenated after setting eyes on a bag full of bean and cheese goodness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP