Friday, September 18, 2009

Maybe because its a Friday...

and I'm feeling pretty good (and have already had a whole lotta coffee), but I just felt a pulling at my inner soul that I NEEDED to post this quote I saw last week:


"LIFE'S JOURNEY is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit, what a ride!"


- Mavis Leyrer age 83

I'm such a sucker for a good quote. I think kids are closer to accomplishing this than adults.














Have a GREAT weekend and go out there and do what you LOVE to do. For me its taking pictures. I haven't picked up my camera in a few days due to two shoots getting cancelled b/c of the rain last weekend. I am getting some serious ants in my pants. It shall remain glued to my hand this weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tracy, I've heard that quote before, but I just realized that it applies to you more than anyone I know, and I mean that as a true compliment. You get more out of life than anyone I know and that makes you a great role model to your kids. They will know how to get as much out of life as possible-in fact, they already do. I want to be like you when I grow up-even though I am old enough to be your mother : ) bweb

Kim said...

Okay, I don't live my life that way at all, but the quote makes me feel like I should. :)

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP