Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On one of the foggiest...

drizzliest, nastiest days of the year, this family brought a little sunshine to Houston.

Rescheduling was not an option, as they live, oh, about a zillion miles away in Qatar, pronounced "Cutter".  When Mom first told me they were moving to "Cutter," I thought she meant Cutter, Indiana.  Nope, that's Qatar in the Middle East for those of you, like me, who have not looked at a world map in a while.

To say I was excited about photographing my first set of TRIPLETS would be an understatement. What I'm not going to say is "I don't know how they do it" cause I know these parents hear that a lot (even though I am thinking in my head "holy crap, how do they do it?!?! These boys are all over the place!").  With four little ones, I get asked that very question often, and the answer is, you just do what you have to do. You make the sacrifices that need to be made.  You eliminate the things that are suddenly not as important -

like the luxury of sitting down for 30 minutes at a time to watch The Office or having a clean house for longer than 20 minutes at a time, or actually having the time (or inclination) to care enough about what your toenail polish looks like even when you really really need a pedicure BAD- 

and focus your time and energy on these beautiful little humans that you could never even imagine life without.

I get to see this family once a year if I'm lucky, but watching them interact with their children warms my heart.  Amongst the chaos that having triplet boys brings, they are cool as cucumbers and just do what has to be done. They are really quite amazing if you ask me.



Mom reports the little guy on the left has a "Perma-grin." Love that!





Check out the lashes here. AYKM?!?!?!



Love you guys!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP