Thursday, March 11, 2010

Couple of Announcements :-)

1) If you missed the Matilda Jane trunk show and want to kick yourself in the arse for not ordering anything, I am placing another order Monday, so let me know what you want by this Sunday!

2) I am going to be in Austin next week. If you live in Austin and want to talk about booking a session, let me know!

3) I got a new library card, so if you have read any totally incredible books lately, show me some love and make a recommendation in the comments section or shoot me an email!

4) I am having a newborn special for babies born April 1- May 15. Session fee will be waived (all other prices remain the same). If you are ready to pop between those dates, let's talk!!

5) Remember about the announcement below!

6) I want to publicly thank my mom for buying all four of my kids harmonicas. HA!

I'm leaving you with one great quote and one of my new favorite photos (more of these beauties later):

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” ~ Dr. Seuss



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read The Help - awesome. Currently reading Barefoot - also awesome. Just ordered The Reliable Wife - next month's Book Club book. Can't speak to that one yet but it's supposed to be good. Also The Piano Teacher - heard that was good. Happy reading :) !
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Oh, heard "Same Kind of Different as Me" is good too - on my list.
Jen (again)

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP