Friday, June 4, 2010

The dog day of summer

Summer is officially here so I am short on words this morning... I have four little ones itching to go to the pool.  Staying inside while I work is not their idea of a good time and "are you DOOOONNNNEEEE with your pictures mommy?!?" has been the phrase of the morning.  Holding them off with Free Willy 1 and 2 was probably a little much for one morning. Guess this means I need to go shave my legs before I clog the pool drains...

How about the sweetness of this family? Love these.  Especially that first one. Yum.

BLOG1

blog2

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I just ADORE the amazing interactions you have captured in this session!!! WOW. Unreal.

alexa said...

I love that first one too! They're all just gorgeous. :)

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP