Friday, December 4, 2009

It's SNOWING!

... in Texas, so I feel like celebrating. The next two canvas orders that come in (16x24 or larger) will receive a 25% off discount. Then the next two will receive a 15% off discount!

Gallery wrapped canvases are ready to hang artwork. They come wrapped on a 1.5" stretcher frame and add instant WOW to any room. I LOVE the canvases I have hanging in my house and am trying to figure out where I can build more walls to hang some more {grin}.

And since I know most people are visual, here are some recent pictures I have taken that I think would be amazing on canvas. I really could sit here all day and use this little program I have to turn all my favorite pictures into canvas renderings but alas, its just not possible... there are some snowmen to be built and some snowballs to be thrown.










(more pictures from this rocking session later!)

So if you have been waiting to make that canvas purchase, just do it! Do it now! Email me if you are interested.

(yes, I can add these borders or do this pop art on your images!)

2 comments:

traci said...

i love canvases!!! i have to ask - are those actual canvases or did you do them digitally - AND HOW?

Anonymous said...

I want a canvas...just haven't seen the pics yet!! me,me,me....25% please??!!!
Anxiously awaiting!!!
Bridget

Post a Comment

{playing for change}

Search This Blog

{protect your karma!}

All images and content of this site belong to Tracy Genovese Robinson and {doe•ee•bird} photography and are protected under the federal copyright laws. It is unlawful to copy or reproduce images without written permission from the photographer.
And it's totally bad karma.

{pricing}

Pricing adjustments will be in effect effective March 15. Any 2010 sessions booked prior to March 15 will be grandfathered into current prices.

Networked Blogs

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP